I'm not sure if many of you have heard this tragic news recently, but I regret to inform you that Robin Williams
has passed away today on August 11th 2014. From what sources have said, he has committed suicide
......which is truly unfortunate. I never thought that someone who has brought so much joy and laughter into this world was the only individual who couldn't make himself happy.... and it's really upsetting. So when I hear individuals think they have it rough; even when I expressed how depressed I was.....nothing can compare to what's happened to him and his family. So I just wanted to dedicate this journal to Robin Williams because he has played a significant part in my life. He has always made me look at the brighter side of life and taught me that laughter is the best medicine for any negativity. I truly do miss him, even though he doesn't personally know me.....but it just feels that part of me is missing....I cannot describe it but it feels like I've lost someone important in my life....kind of like losing my grandfather. On the brighter side of things at least they can laugh together in heaven. Lucky Grandpa, recently he has been getting Robin Williams, Eli Wallach and my cousin's dog Ruby. I'm sure he is having a blast right now with them. Like I said let's dedicate this to the funniest and most versatile actor of all time Robin Williams
I've been dealing with a lot of issues recently and it's extremely upsetting me. It seems like no matter what I do I can never make everyone happy. Here are some of the issues:
1) My grandfather died recently and I miss him ever so much. My biggest regret is not spending as much time with him as I should have.
2) Everyone knows about the whole Daniel issue on deviantArt. I tried my very best to not say a word because I didn't want to create a "toxic environment"
on this site. I didn't want there to be any divisions, disputes nor problems; but since he has made it known then yes we did have a falling out and because I respect him as my friend; Daniel knows exactly what he did wrong.
3) I recently got engaged, that should be a good thing right? Apparently, it's not and very bad timing. My family hasn't had the chance to properly congratulate me because of the death of my grandfather. Now we are having a family get together with mine and his parents......and from the looks of it seems like my fiancee isn't really looking forward to it.
4) My parents are very hard on me, so they have surreal expectations of me to fulfill in life. My mother is very critical and skeptical of me. She keeps saying that I'm fat
even though I weight 125 pounds and I'm 5 feet 4 inches.
5) My uncle still has leukemia and it's in remission. And now my grandmother (dad's side) is starting to lose her way too, just like my other grandmother who is already in an old age home diagnosed with Alzheimer's.
So you may be asking yourselves why am I saying all this? It's because in all honesty I don't really have anyone to talk to right now. Not my parents, not my fiancee, not my friends, not anyone. I just feel so alone.
I feel that no matter what I do I'm always doing something wrong. I always try to be a nice and better person. I try to be very friendly and welcome people with wide open arms. I try to be the best individual, friend or artist that I can possibly be, but it seems like no matter what I'm always failing.........